With ESC Mobile, you get instant access to your ESC service dispatches in the field. ESC Mobile dispatching works with the ESC desktop software to give you instant access to your service dispatches on your Windows Phone 7.
With this app, you have the ability to track and modify the jobs you’re working on, giving office personnel real-time updates. You can try this app with your Window’s Phone 7 even if you do not currently have the ESC desktop software.
With the ESC Mobile, service technicians in the field are able to see all the information pertaining to the dispatches they have been assigned to complete.
ESC Mobile for the Windows Phone 7 works with the latest Version 11 release of ESC Service Software.
Why get the ESC Mobile on your Windows Phone 7:
- Instantly access critical dispatch and work-order information in the field
- Spend less time calling the office to give and get updates on jobs
- Add dispatch notes, send status updates, and send text message to the instantly back in ESC
- Quickly get detailed customer location information, equipment details, and service agreement information before arriving on site
- See complete service history of all the work previously preformed for the customer, including who did it, when it happened, and how much was charged
- Create new dispatches and customers
- Use the phone’s built in GPS and Bing Maps to get detailed driving directions and maps to the customer’s location
- Captures GPS data and sends it back to ESC so it can be viewed on the dispatch board (MapPoint integration required)
- Use real-time status updates to track time spent traveling to and working on each job
- Attach photos from the phone’s camera to dispatches to create a record of work completed
- View files that are attached to the customer or dispatch (Word, Excel, PDF, text, images)
- Use the phone’s camera to take pictures of completed work and attach them to dispatches
- Build invoices and email them to customers in the field
- Process cash and check payments as well as credit card payments with QuickBooks Merchant Services
- The ability to call or email a customer contact by touching the hyperlink
The ESC Mobile dispatching is a simple and affordable way to outfit your field technicians with real-time job information and time tracking. ESC Mobile is designed to work with ESC Service Software, used by over 5,000 HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Equipment, and other service contractors in the United States and Canada.
Below are several screen shots of the new app: